UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY FOR CHIROPRACTORS IN COLUMBIA

THE INSiGHT SPINAL SCANNER

See your issues that need Chiropractic care!

Ever wonder what exactly chiropractic treatment is doing for you? Now you can actually get a picture of your spinal condition with the INSiGHT neuroTECH scanner. We will conduct an initial assessment to give you a picture of what needs to be addressed with principled chiropractic care at our Columbia chiropractic office. We use this scan in concert with digital X-rays, when necessary, for your initial diagnosis and recommended treatment plan. This is a objective and far more accurate way to assess your spinal health rather than relying on you reporting aches and pains alone.  Since only 10% of your nerves are sensory nerves that report pain, the other 90% of your nervous system could have issues that are not painful but are leading to other issues in your overall health and wellness. Your nervous system could be impinged and affecting control of vital organs, and you might never evan feel pain. This scan finds issues before you feel them, and directs your chiropractor with data to make an informed treatment plan. Chiropractic care directed by this state-of-the-art technology is hard to find at any other chiropractors in Columbia, MO. 

FOLLOW UP SCANS INFORM THE CHIROPRACTOR & YOU

Additionally, we follow your progress with regularly scheduled re-assessments. Each re-assessment scan reveals your progress or any new issues that need to be addressed. This is something we were never able to do before because we relied only on a patient’s reporting of pain and discomfort. As  mentioned before, this scan gives the chiropractor far more detail than just a report of the patient’s aches and pains.  Since we can pinpoint the source of the issue, the chiropractors are able to address the root cause of the issue directly with the Torque Release Technique rather than just popping and cracking your back at random.

VISUALLY SEE THE PROGRESS YOU ARE MAKING!

CLICK FOR SOUND

OBJECTIVELY SEE THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF YOUR HEALTH CONCERNS

HOW THE SCANNER WORKS

A team member will simply roll the scanner the length of your spine to complete the assesssment. You feel nothing but the wheels rolling painlessly on your skin.  The INSiGHT scanner works on Adults and Children alike and it takes less than 30 seconds. The INSiGHT neuroTECH detects patterns of regional autonomic function of the sympathetic nervous system. It does this by using infrared technology and creates a chart of the thermographic readings from your autonomic nervous system.  It establishes a reliable, scientifically valid, quantitative, and multidimensional representation of the person’s condition – something never before possible. This is significant because it enables Our Chiropractors and the team to analyze a person’s condition more accurately and communicate findings more effectively.  It also allows both your chiropractor and the practice member to track the effectiveness of their care at Restoration Chiropractic. The data is fed into a computer and gives a visual picture that is color coded and has bar graphs representing the condition of your spine. Your chiropractor will explain the readings and how they might be affecting your overall health, and also how they plan on addressing your issues. You can even review previous scans to see your progress. 

GREAT FOR CHILDREN & ADULTS

The scanner is effective for adults as well as children. In fact, this scan is particularly insightful for children as it can give more information than a visual picture like an X-ray for children whose bone structure is smaller. It often happens that children will not experience pain, but still have underlying issues that can cause a multitude of problems with their health and behavior. Our chiropractors specialize in treating all ages and your whole family’s health is important to us. The neurological assessment is just one more way we serve you and your family as Chiropractors here in Columbia Missouri!

WHOLE FAMILY HEALTH IN ONE CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE!

CHIROPRACTOR COLUMBIA MO

FIND US

1413 Grindstone Plaza Drive, Suite 109 Columbia, MO 65201

 

CALL US

573-476-1000

 

FAX US

573-256-7378

OPERATING HOURS

Monday
10:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday 
10:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Wednesday
10:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Thursday
10:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-6:00pm
Friday
8:00am-10:00 on select Fridays Call First
Saturday-Sunday Closed

This is where you can find the best chiropractor in Columbia Missouri!
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Google+ - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle