How can you support local business right now and your health?
Updated: Apr 21
Check out our newsletter, but most importantly take action today!!!
1. Continuing your adjustments! This is a time that stress is high, immunity can be decreased🤒🌡👨🏽⚕️👩🏽⚕️, but pain can increase as well. Keep your adjustments so your nervous system can thrive in the environment🌎 you are in. You can check-in from your car via SKED, don't have SKED? Then call the office 573.476.1000, when you arrive and our team will guide you back to an adjustment room so your contact is low, and rooms remain clean!!!
2. Health talks can be scheduled for May & June by emailing Dr. Amanda to set up options for times @ email@example.com. A health talk is a blessing for your business, small group, or book club that allows us to talk about important health topics especially during a time with this pandemic. As healthcare professionals👨🏽⚕️👩🏽⚕️, we will bring FREE food to your business and discuss how to decrease sick days, improve work/life balance, improve ergonomics & thrive as a business in a time such as this!
3. Complementary health screenings using our technology🖥🖨 can be set up by either calling 573.476.1000 or by emailing Dr. Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leave us a Google review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, or Facebook review @restorationchiropractic & better yet, recommend your friends 👩🏽🦽🚶🏽♂️🚶🏽♀️👷🏽♂️👩🏽⚕️👮🏽♀️🤰🏽and/or family! When you refer someone to @restorationchiropractic, they will receive a complimentary health evaluation on your behalf!
5. Keep positive vibes💖💖💖💖!!!! Increase water intake💦💦💦, decrease sugar intake🎂🍰🍥, Go outside for Vit D & take a walk or hike🚵🏽♂️🚵🏽♀️🏃🏽♀️🏃🏽♂️🚴🏽♂️🤸🏽♂️🤸🏽♀️ to get into fresh air The Columbia Trails remain open!!!! Feeling anxious? Take a break from social media!!!! Want to start improving your health & routine outside of Chiropractic? Start Rachel Hollis's Mid-90 days starting Monday 3/30/2020 on Instagram at 8:30am!
Podcasts are also a great way to keep positive but improve your work/life balance right now! Some of Dr. A's Favorite Podcasts listed below!!! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
1. Rise Podcast with Rachel Hollis 2. Rise Together Podcast with Rachel & Dave Hollis (Great for couples) 3. Oprah's Super Soul Conversations (interviewing awesome leaders) 4. Ronnie Doss leadership podcast 5. Joel Osteen: How to handle worry & tough things your way. 6. Chiropractic Research Breakdown by Dr. Anthony Pellegrino (learning more about what Dr. A & Dr. T do what they do!!!) 7. The Motherly Podcast: For all you mom's that do life!!! 8. Chasing Excellence with Ben Bergeron: Turning broad goals into concrete actions!
We look forward to seeing you for your adjustments! If you need some extra positivity or encouragement, reach out to Dr. Taylor or Dr. Amanda, they will call/write/email even meet with you face to face!!!!!
Just know we as a community WILL get through these challenging times and we are here to meet your needs!!!