top of page

Spinal Scan Technology

Spinal scan technology

Ever wonder what exactly chiropractic treatment will do or is doing for you? At Restoration Chiropractic, we use state-of-the-art technology to evaluate and identify the exact location of the underlying cause of any health problems. The SPACE foundation-certified Insight Millennium Technology establishes a reliable, scientifically valid, quantitative, and multidimensional representation of the condition of your spine.

This enables us to analyze and communicate our findings more effectively. It also allows our team to track your progress of care here at Restoration Chiropractic.

Watch the video below to learn more!

This scan finds issues before you feel them and directs our doctors with data to make an informed treatment plan. Since only 10% of your nerves are sensory nerves that report pain, the other 90% of your nervous system could have issues that are not painful but are leading to other issues in your overall health and wellness. Chiropractic care directed by this state-of-the-art technology is hard to find at any other chiropractic office in Columbia, MO!

Additionally, we follow your progress with regularly scheduled re-assessments. Each re-assessment scan reveals your progress or any new issues that need to be addressed. Before we relied only on patient reporting of pain and discomfort. Now, this scan gives far more detail and allows our chiropractors to pinpoint the source of the issue and address its root cause. 

Restoration Chiropractic Logo
Spine and spinal scan technology

Receiving valuable insight into your health and the health of your family.

Rolling the scanner along the length of the spine takes less than 30 seconds, but can give our chiropractors valuable and reliable insight into what may be the issue. This scan is particularly insightful for children as it can give more information than a visual picture like an x-ray in children whose bone structure is smaller.

It often happens that children will not experience pain, but still have underlying issues that can cause a multitude of problems with their health or behavior. At Restoration Chiropractic, our doctors specialize in treating all ages - your whole family's health is important to us. This assessment is just one more way we serve you and your family as chiropractors in Columbia, MO!

bottom of page